Sunday, September 7, 2014

Biography

It was very exciting returning to Cabrini College a few weeks ago. My mother was a professor of psychology, so I spent a lot of time there as a preschool and elementary school student. It is strange seeing locations as an adult that I knew so well as a child. I remember when the Widener Center was first built, thinking it was really cool because it had Ms. Pacman. I also remember being the test subject in some of my mom's early childhood psychology classes.

Education has always been our family business, so I decided to carry on the legacy. Having graduated from the University of Scranton with a degree in French and Modern Languages, I spent a year teaching English to high school students in France. After returning, I earned my teaching certificate from West Chester University. I spent a year teaching Spanish in West Chester Area School District. I then moved to Lower Merion School District where I've spent the past eleven years teaching French to elementary school students. During this time I also obtained my Master of Elementary Education from Saint Joe's.

I live in Downingtown, with my wife, Denise, and sons, Andy and Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment